Green SaladBy Kirsty Cassidy On Jun 21, 2020
Cooking Green Salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Green Salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Crunchy snow peas, creamy avocado and assorted lettuce leaves make this simple salad extra special.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Green Salad
- 40g (1/4 cup) pine nuts
- 150g snow peas, topped
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways
- 1 mignonette lettuce, washed, dried
- 1 green coral lettuce, washed, dried
- 2 avocados, peeled, seeds removed, sliced
- 100g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- 60mls (1/4 cup) white wine vinegar
- 125mls (1/2 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon drained canned green peppercorns, crushed
The instruction how to make Green Salad
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C.
- Spread pine nuts on a baking tray and toast in preheated oven for 5 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and cool.
- Meanwhile, bring a small saucepan of water to the boil, add snow peas and boil for 1 minute. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Deseed and slice cucumbers. To make the dressing, combine vinegar, virgin olive oil and peppercorns in a screw-top jar and shake well.
- Combine snow peas, cucumbers, both lettuces, avocados, snow pea sprouts and half the pine nuts in a large serving bowl. Pour dressing over the salad and toss well to combine. Serve salad sprinkled with the remaining pine nuts.
Nutritions of Green Salad
fatContent: 300.662 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein
Tags : budget friendly, bake, family friendly, easy, quick, vegan, avocado, cucumber, pinenuts, snow peas, vegetarian, side, snack, lunch, healthy, salad, peas, lettuce, sides, summer, side dish, simple, spring,
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce