Beef SaladBy Elliott Family On Jun 20, 2020
Cooking Beef salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Beef salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Sweet and spicy dressing on this grilled steak salad will make your tastebuds sing.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Beef Salad
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice (2 to 3 limes)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, diced
- 1 small red capsicum, diced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 4 large beef sirloin steaks
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves (optional)
- Salt, to season
The instruction how to make Beef Salad
- Combine sauces, juice and sugar in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until required.
- Combine cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, capsicum, onion and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate until required.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill on high. Season steaks with salt and pepper and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium, or to taste. Remove to a plate, cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice beef across the grain. Place salad onto serving platter, top with beef and drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with coriander and serve.
Nutritions of Beef Salad
fatContent: 564.518 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 28 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 56 grams protein
Tags : autumn, summer, quick, family friendly, budget friendly, kid friendly, lunch, dinner, main, side, healthy, salad, beef, sirloin, steak, sides, side dish, easy, simple, everyday, barbecue, fast, high protein, low carb, lower gi,