Gnocchi SaladBy Liz Macri On Jun 18, 2020
Cooking Gnocchi salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Gnocchi salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Potato gnocchi are a surprisingly easy way to bulk out this vibrant side salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Gnocchi Salad
- 1 small orange sweet potato, thinly sliced
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 625g fresh potato gnocchi
- 250g baby roma tomatoes, quartered
- 150g roasted red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 50g baby spinach
- 1/3 cup shredded fresh basil leaves
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
The instruction how to make Gnocchi Salad
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Place potato on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Spray with oil. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook gnocchi in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add potato, tomato, capsicum, spinach, basil, oil and lemon juice to gnocchi. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Gnocchi Salad
fatContent: 415.621 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 58.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 8.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 1 milligrams cholesterol