Cucumber SaladBy Valli Little On Jun 16, 2020
Cooking Cucumber Salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cucumber Salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This classic cucumber salad is always a favourite side dish for any occasion.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cucumber Salad
- 40ml (2 tablespoons) lime juice
- 40ml (2 tablespoons) rice vinegar
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 small red chilli, seeded, cut into thin strips
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 telegraph cucumber, chopped
The instruction how to make Cucumber Salad
- Combine the lime juice, rice vinegar, fish sauce and sugar in a small bowl, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Place the cucumber, chilli, onion and coriander in a medium bowl, pour over the dressing and stir to combine.
Nutritions of Cucumber Salad
fatContent: 62.14 calories
sugarContent: 12 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein