Chargrilled Asparagus SaladBy Janelle Bloom On Jun 14, 2020
Cooking Chargrilled asparagus salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chargrilled asparagus salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Once you have finished barbecuing the meat, throw some asparagus on the grill to create this elegant side salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chargrilled Asparagus Salad
- Olive oil, for greasing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 small fresh red chillies, halved, deseeded, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed
- 100g snow pea sprouts, ends trimmed
The instruction how to make Chargrilled Asparagus Salad
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue plate on high and brush with the oil to lightly grease.
- Place the oil, vinegar, garlic, chilli, ginger, sugar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk until well combined. Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Place the asparagus in a shallow dish. Pour 1/2 the dressing over the asparagus and toss well to coat. Pour the remaining dressing into a small serving dish.
- Cook the asparagus on preheated chargrill or barbecue plate for 3-4 minutes or until tender crisp. (Add the asparagus in 2 batches if necessary.)
- Arrange the snow pea sprouts and asparagus on serving plates. Serve with the remaining dressing
Nutritions of Chargrilled Asparagus Salad
fatContent: 120.217 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein