Green Garden SaladBy Janelle Bloom On Jun 13, 2020
Cooking Green garden salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Green garden salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Spicy dressing makes this green salad a fabulous addition to the festive table.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Green Garden Salad
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 250g snow peas, topped, tailed
- 175g mixed salad leaves, washed, dried
- 2 large ripe avocados, halved, stones removed, peeled, diced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
The instruction how to make Green Garden Salad
- To make the roasted spice dressing, place the cumin, coriander, paprika, salt and pepper in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 2-4 minutes or until aromatic. Remove from the heat and stir in the oil, lime or lemon juice, soy sauce and sugar. Set aside for 10 minutes or until the dressing is at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, add the asparagus to a large saucepan of salted boiling water and cook, uncovered, for 2 minutes or until bright green. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the asparagus to a colander and refresh under cold running water. Cut asparagus into 5cm lengths.
- Return the water to the boil. Add the snow peas and cook for 2 minutes or until tender crisp. Drain and refresh under cold running water.
- Combine the asparagus, snow peas, salad leaves, avocados and cucumbers in a large serving bowl.
- Drizzle with the roasted spice dressing and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Green Garden Salad
fatContent: 211.993 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce