Cabbage Salad Recipes By Matt PrestonBy Matt Preston On Jun 09, 2020
Cooking Cabbage salad recipes by Matt Preston step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cabbage salad recipes by Matt Preston you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The perfect side dish for your next barbecue, these flavourfilled cabbage salads are quick and easy.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cabbage Salad Recipes By Matt Preston
- 1/2 drumhead (white) cabbage
- 1 large fennel bulb
- 1 bunch mint
- 100g pecorino
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt flakes
- 1/2 savoy cabbage
- 100g parmesan
- 10ml balsamic vinegar
The instruction how to make Cabbage Salad Recipes By Matt Preston
- For cabbage salad 1: Thinly slice the cabbage (cutting out and discarding the thick veins). You should have about 2 cups. Set aside.
- Peel off the tough outer petals of the fennel and slice inner parts finely (cutting out and discarding the core).
- Shred the mint and toss through the fennel and cabbage. Shave the pecorino over the raw vegetables and squeeze over the juice of the lemon. Sprinkle with a little flaked salt.
- For cabbage salad 2: Strip the outer leaves of the cabbage and thinly slice inner parts. Shave the parmesan and toss gently with the cabbage.
- At the table drizzle on the vinegar. Season with black pepper and salt.
Nutritions of Cabbage Salad Recipes By Matt Preston