Raw Broccoli SaladBy Member recipe On Jun 08, 2020
Cooking Raw broccoli salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Raw broccoli salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Raw Broccoli Salad
- 1-1 1/2 heads broccoli
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
The instruction how to make Raw Broccoli Salad
- Wash and finely chop the broccoli, several florets at a time. Add 2 garlic cloves into the mix and chop.
- Keep chopping until the broccoli is in 1/2cm to 1cm pieces.
- Place the broccoli into a large, non-reactive bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well with a metal spoon.
- Cover and let the broccoli sit in the fridge for one hour.
- Serve raw broccoli salad as an accompaniment to chicken, seafood or on its own.
Nutritions of Raw Broccoli Salad