Warm Beef SaladBy Member recipe On Jun 09, 2020
Cooking Warm beef salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm beef salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Beef Salad
- 500g beef strips
- 1 teaspoon chilli
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 medium Spanish onion, thinly diced
- 3-4 cups mixed salad leaves, washed and dried
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienne
- 1/2 continental cucumber, cut lengthways, thinly sliced
- 1 medium avocado, deseeded, cut into small cubes
- 125g Danish fetta, cut into small cubes
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
The instruction how to make Warm Beef Salad
- Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add beef, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Add all salad ingredients to a large, serving bowl. Gently toss.
- Drain beef from marinade.
- Heat the tablespoon of olive oil in a very hot wok or frypan and cook the beef to your liking. Toss still-warm beef through salad ingredients and serve. No extra dressing is needed.
Nutritions of Warm Beef Salad