Mixed Bean SaladBy Member recipe On Jun 08, 2020
Cooking Mixed bean salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mixed bean salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mixed Bean Salad
- 750g tin Edgell Four Bean Mix
- 1/2 large red capsicum
- 1 large red onion
- 1 stick celery
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
The instruction how to make Mixed Bean Salad
- Drain the beans and then place into a large bowl.
- Chop onion, celery and capsicum and add to beans.
- Stir through chopped chives.
- Make the dressing: Dissolve the sugar in the vinegar and whisk in the oil.
- Pour over the bean mix. Serve.
Nutritions of Mixed Bean Salad