Warm Spinach And Bean SaladBy Alison Roberts On May 27, 2020
Cooking Warm spinach and bean salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm spinach and bean salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This simple warm spinach and bean salad is ready in under minutes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Spinach And Bean Salad
- 350g green beans, topped, halved diagonally
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
The instruction how to make Warm Spinach And Bean Salad
- Cook beans in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 1 minute or until bright green. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Pat dry and set aside.
- Make dressing: Place oil, vinegar, garlic and salt and pepper in screwtop jar. Secure lid and shake to combine. Set aside.
- Place spinach, walnuts and cooked beans in a serving dish. Toss to combine. Heat dressing in a small saucepan over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until warmed through. Pour dressing over salad and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Warm Spinach And Bean Salad
fatContent: 250.711 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein