Spinach, Olive And Bocconcini SaladBy Jane Charlton On May 28, 2020
Cooking Spinach, olive and bocconcini salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spinach, olive and bocconcini salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Serve your guests this easy salad garnished with cripsy shards of prosciutto.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spinach, Olive And Bocconcini Salad
- 4 thin slices prosciutto
- 1 x 150g pkt baby spinach leaves
- 75g pitted drained kalamata olives
- 4 (about 150g) bocconcini, drained on paper towel, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Spinach, Olive And Bocconcini Salad
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place prosciutto on prepared tray. Bake in preheated oven for 7 minutes or until crisp. Remove from oven and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Place the spinach in a large bowl. Add the olives, bocconcini and oil. Season with salt and pepper and gently toss until combined. Divide the spinach mixture among serving plates and top with prosciutto.
Nutritions of Spinach, Olive And Bocconcini Salad
fatContent: 182.835 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 0.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce