Seared Fish SaladBy Annette Forrest On May 30, 2020
Cooking Seared fish salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Seared fish salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Seared Fish Salad
- 400g Pink Fir potatoes, peeled, cut into 1.5cm-thick slices
- 200g green beans, topped, tailed
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, peeled, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons torn Continental parsley leaves
- 60mls (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 (about 500g) bream fillets
The instruction how to make Seared Fish Salad
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until tender (see microwave tip 1).
- Meanwhile, cook the beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes or until tender crisp (see microwave tip 2). Drain the potatoes and beans and refresh under cold running water. Drain well. Place the potatoes, beans, tomatoes, onion, parsley, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste in a medium bowl and stir gently to combine.
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue on high.
- Brush the fish fillets with the remaining olive oil and rub with salt and pepper. Cook on preheated chargrill or barbecue for 2-3 minutes on each side or until the fish flakes when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with the remaining lemon juice. Divide the potato salad among serving plates and top with the fish fillets.
Nutritions of Seared Fish Salad
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce