Rocket & Mixed Pea SaladBy Michelle Southan On May 28, 2020
Cooking Rocket & mixed pea salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Rocket & mixed pea salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The most delicious way to eat your greens!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Rocket & Mixed Pea Salad
- 100g snow peas, topped
- 100g sugar snap peas, topped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed, washed, dried, torn
The instruction how to make Rocket & Mixed Pea Salad
- Cook snow peas and sugar snap peas in a medium saucepan of salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well.
- Whisk together the lemon juice and oil in a small jug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the rocket, snow peas and sugar snap peas in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with the lemon dressing and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Rocket & Mixed Pea Salad
fatContent: 23.9 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein