Pear, Avocado And Onion SaladBy Dixie Elliott On May 27, 2020
Cooking Pear, avocado and onion salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pear, avocado and onion salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Try something different with this pear and avo salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pear, Avocado And Onion Salad
- 4 pears
- 2 avocados, peeled, stones removed, sliced
- 1 large red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
The instruction how to make Pear, Avocado And Onion Salad
- Make dressing: Combine sour cream, lime juice, sugar, and salt and pepper in a screw-top jar. Shake well to combine.
- Cut pears into quarters. Remove cores. Cut into thin wedges. Place into a large bowl. Add avocado, onion, mint and dressing. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Pear, Avocado And Onion Salad
fatContent: 288.712 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein