Individual Bolognese And Silverbeet Pasta BakesBy Not available On Nov 16, 2020
Cooking Individual bolognese and silverbeet pasta bakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Individual bolognese and silverbeet pasta bakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Everyone can enjoy the crunchy golden edge of these individual bolognese and silverbeet pasta bakes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Individual Bolognese And Silverbeet Pasta Bakes
- 250g penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 500g pkt Coles Australian 5 Star Beef Mince
- 500g btl tomato pasta sauce
- 2 teaspoons thyme, finely chopped
- 1 bunch silverbeet, leaves trimmed, coarsely shredded
- 1 cup (120g) coarsely grated cheddar
- Thyme sprigs, to decorate
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Individual Bolognese And Silverbeet Pasta Bakes
- Preheat oven to 200C. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, carrot and celery and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until onion softens. Add mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 mins or until mince changes colour and is cooked through. Add the pasta sauce and thyme and cook for a further 5 mins or until sauce thickens slightly. Add the silverbeet and gently stir to combine.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and stir to combine. Season. Spoon pasta mixture evenly among four 2-cup (500ml) ovenproof dishes. Place on a baking tray. Sprinkle each dish evenly with cheddar and top with a sprig of thyme. Bake for 15-20 mins or until heated through and cheddar is golden brown. Serve immediately with salad leaves.
Nutritions of Individual Bolognese And Silverbeet Pasta Bakes
fatContent: 645.778 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 56 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 49 grams protein