Tuna And Avocado Pasta With Golden CrumbsBy Claire Brookman On Nov 15, 2020
Cooking Tuna and avocado pasta with golden crumbs step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tuna and avocado pasta with golden crumbs you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Twirl your fork around this speedy spaghetti.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tuna And Avocado Pasta With Golden Crumbs
- 375g spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon thyme leaves, finely chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 425g can tuna in oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Lemon zest, to serve
The instruction how to make Tuna And Avocado Pasta With Golden Crumbs
- Cook pasta following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add breadcrumbs, garlic, thyme and parsley. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Return to saucepan.
- Drain tuna, reserving 1/4 cup of the oil. Add tuna, reserved oil, capers, avocado, lemon juice and reserved cooking water to pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with crumb mixture and top with lemon zest and extra thyme leaves. Serve.
Nutritions of Tuna And Avocado Pasta With Golden Crumbs
fatContent: 825.745 calories
saturatedFatContent: 43.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 75.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 30.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 27 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler