Lemony Ricotta, Olive And Ham PastaBy Claire Brookman On Nov 15, 2020
Cooking Lemony ricotta, olive and ham pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lemony ricotta, olive and ham pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Pick up a few ingredients from the deli counter (think ricotta, grilled eggplant and ham) and jumpstart your weeknight dinner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lemony Ricotta, Olive And Ham Pasta
- 375g dried fusilli pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 200g leg ham sliced off the bone, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 150g eggplant, sliced, chargrilled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 80g baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Sicilian olives, pitted, halved lengthways
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves, finely chopped, plus extra leaves, to serve
- 200g fresh ricotta, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup parmesan, finely grated, plus extra to serve
The instruction how to make Lemony Ricotta, Olive And Ham Pasta
- Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain, reserving 3/4 cup cooking water. Return pasta to saucepan. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add ham. Cook for 3 minutes or until golden. Add garlic, chilli, eggplant and spinach. Cook for 5 minutes or until spinach has wilted. Stir in olives and oregano.
- Add ricotta, lemon rind and juice, parmesan and reserved cooking water to pasta in saucepan. Toss until well combined. Add eggplant mixture. Toss over low heat for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve sprinkled with extra oregano and parmesan.
Nutritions of Lemony Ricotta, Olive And Ham Pasta
fatContent: 580.531 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 70.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 24.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 23 milligrams cholesterol