Pasta Salad With Lentils, Pesto & BeansBy Chrissy Freer On Nov 14, 2020
Cooking Pasta salad with lentils, pesto & beans step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pasta salad with lentils, pesto & beans you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A fantastic food to include in vegetarian diets, lentils are a great source of protein.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pasta Salad With Lentils, Pesto & Beans
- 250g baby tomato medley mix, halved
- 200g Barilla gluten free penne
- 200g green beans, trimmed, sliced
- 400g can brown lentils, rinsed, drained
- 25g (1/3 cup) shaved parmesan or vegetarian hard cheese
- 60g (1/4 cup) basil pesto
- 1/3 cup small fresh basil leaves
The instruction how to make Pasta Salad With Lentils, Pesto & Beans
- Preheat oven to 170C/150C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the tomatoes, cut side up, on the prepared tray. Spray with olive oil. Roast for 15 minutes or until softened slightly. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente, adding the beans in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Transfer to a colander and refresh under cold running water. Drain well.
- Transfer pasta and beans to a large bowl. Add the lentils, tomato, parmesan, basil pesto and basil leaves. Season with pepper. Toss to combine.
Nutritions of Pasta Salad With Lentils, Pesto & Beans
fatContent: 331.971 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein