Roast Pumpkin & Goats Cheese FettucineBy Amanda Kelly On Nov 14, 2020
Cooking Roast pumpkin & goats cheese fettucine step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast pumpkin & goats cheese fettucine you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Roast pumpkin and goats cheese are a classic combination in this vegetarian pasta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Pumpkin & Goats Cheese Fettucine
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 12 fresh sage leaves
- 500g butternut pumpkin, deseeded, peeled, cut into 1cm pieces
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 375g fettuccine
- 150g goats cheese, crumbled
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
The instruction how to make Roast Pumpkin & Goats Cheese Fettucine
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Heat half the oil in a small frying pan over
- medium heat. Add the sage and cook for 30 seconds or until crisp. Remove from heat. Transfer sage to a plate lined with paper towel. Reserve oil.
- Combine the pumpkin, cumin, coriander and remaining oil in a roasting pan. Roast in preheated oven, turning occasionally, for 15 minutes or until golden and tender. Remove from oven. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain. Return to the pan.
- Add the pumpkin, goats cheese, green shallot, garlic and reserved oil to the pasta and gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide pasta among serving bowls and sprinkle with sage leaves to serve.
Nutritions of Roast Pumpkin & Goats Cheese Fettucine
fatContent: 624.507 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
sugarContent: 77 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 20 grams protein