Creamy Pesto Chicken & Bacon PastaBy Member recipe On Nov 14, 2020
Cooking Creamy pesto chicken & bacon pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Creamy pesto chicken & bacon pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Creamy Pesto Chicken & Bacon Pasta
- 300g gluten-free penne pasta
- 4 slices shortcut bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g chicken thighs, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced beans
- 1/2 cup broccoli, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 375ml light evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cracked pepper, to season
The instruction how to make Creamy Pesto Chicken & Bacon Pasta
- Cook pasta as per instructions on packet.
- Grill slices of bacon until golden and crisp. Set aside to cool, then tear into strips.
- Heat oil in a wok, add chicken and cook on high approx 2 minutes. Add onion, garlic, capsicum, beans and broccoli, stir fry approx 1 minute.
- Add chicken stock dissolved in the boiling water, salt, evaporated milk, basil pesto. Stir to combine. Add cooked pasta and parmesan cheese. Stir to combine and simmer for 5 minutes. Season with cracked pepper.
- Top with bacon pieces and extra parmesan cheese if desired.
Nutritions of Creamy Pesto Chicken & Bacon Pasta