Zucchini, Tomato And Basil Pasta BakeBy Not available On Nov 14, 2020
Cooking Zucchini, tomato and basil pasta bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Zucchini, tomato and basil pasta bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Enjoy this pasta bake with fresh zucchini, tomato and basil tonight.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Zucchini, Tomato And Basil Pasta Bake
- 6 medium zucchini, halved lengthways and sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 punnet red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 punnet yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes, optional
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 500g penne (see Notes)
- Few handfuls of basil leaves, torn
- 1 1/4 cups pecorino, or vegetarian hard cheese, grated
The instruction how to make Zucchini, Tomato And Basil Pasta Bake
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, onion, celery, tomatoes and chilli. Season to taste, then toss with oil. Transfer to a large baking dish and bake for 10 mins, tossing once.
- Meanwhile, cook penne in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 10-12 mins, following packet instructions. Drain, reserving a small jug of cooking water.
- Transfer pasta to a bowl. Toss through the vegetables with basil. Return to the baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and drizzle a few tablespoons of reserved cooking water down the sides of the dish.
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until pasta is crunchy on top. Serve with salad.
Nutritions of Zucchini, Tomato And Basil Pasta Bake
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons