Pumpkin And Feta PastitsioBy Alison Adams On Nov 12, 2020
Cooking Pumpkin and feta pastitsio step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pumpkin and feta pastitsio you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This delicious pumpkin and feta vegetarian pasta bake is a filling meal for the whole family.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pumpkin And Feta Pastitsio
- 275g penne rigate
- 1/2 (about 1kg) butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 500g (2 cups) Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 150g feta, crumbled
- 3 eggs
- Large pinch of nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons pistachio kernels, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Pumpkin And Feta Pastitsio
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, cook pumpkin and garlic in a large saucepan of boiling water for 15 minutes or until very tender. Drain and return to the pan. Use a masher to mash until smooth.
- Combine the yoghurt, feta, eggs and nutmeg in a large bowl. Season and stir in the mashed pumpkin mixture.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan forced. Grease a 22cm round (base measurement) springform pan. Spread one-quarter of the pumpkin mixture over the base of the prepared pan. Top with one-third of the pasta, arranging the pasta so it is lying flat and facing one direction. Continue layering with the remaining pumpkin mixture and pasta, finishing with a layer of pumpkin mixture. Bake for 45 minutes or until set. Set aside for 10 minutes to rest. Sprinkle with pistachio.
Nutritions of Pumpkin And Feta Pastitsio
fatContent: 416.577 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 53 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler