Spiced Duck With RisoniBy Angela Portela On Nov 14, 2020
Cooking Spiced duck with risoni step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spiced duck with risoni you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Riceshaped pasta is the perfect partner for duck spiked with ginger and chilli.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spiced Duck With Risoni
- 1.8kg whole fresh or frozen duck, cut into 8 pieces
- 3 French shallots, finely chopped
- 2cm-piece fresh ginger, cut into 6 slices
- 2 long fresh red chillies, thinly sliced
- 750ml (3 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin seasoning
- 2 whole star anise
- 375g dried risoni pasta
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 3 spring onions (shallots), thinly sliced diagonally
The instruction how to make Spiced Duck With Risoni
- Place the duck, skin-side down, in a cold frying pan. Place the pan over high heat. Cook, turning, for 10 minutes or until browned. Transfer duck to the slow cooker.
- Drain all but 1 tablespoon of the excess fat from the frying pan. Add shallot, ginger and half the chilli. Stir for 1-2 minutes or until aromatic. Add 250ml (1 cup) of stock. Cook for 1 minute, stirring to dislodge bits that have cooked onto the base. Transfer to the slow cooker. Stir in soy sauce, mirin, star anise and remaining stock. Cook, covered, on high for 3 hours or until the duck is tender. Transfer the duck to a plate. Discard star anise and ginger. Stir in the pasta. Cook, covered, for 15 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- Remove and discard duck skin and bones. Use 2 forks to shred the duck meat.
- Add the duck to pasta mixture. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes or until the duck is warmed through. Divide the mixture among bowls. Top with the coriander, spring onion and the remaining chilli.
Nutritions of Spiced Duck With Risoni
fatContent: 773.165 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 78 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 59 grams protein
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons