Spring Tagliatelle With Lemon Cream SauceBy Sophia Young On Nov 11, 2020
Cooking Spring tagliatelle with lemon cream sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spring tagliatelle with lemon cream sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Show off the best spring produce in this vibrant pasta recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spring Tagliatelle With Lemon Cream Sauce
- 16 zucchini flowers, with zucchini attached
- 2 bunches (about 350g) white asparagus or green asparagus, ends trimmed
- 60g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 bunch baby (pencil) leeks or 1 small leek, trimmed, cut into 1cm pieces
- 250g dried tagliatelle
- 200g fresh peas (about 500g in the pod)
- Finely grated zest of 2 lemons (and juice of 1)
- 300ml pouring cream
- 50g finely grated parmesan, plus extra, to serve
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mixed herbs, (such as chives, chervil and flat-leaf parsley)
The instruction how to make Spring Tagliatelle With Lemon Cream Sauce
- Remove flowers from zucchini, discard stamens from inside flowers and cut zucchini into 1cm-wide pieces. Peel asparagus (see note), cut 5cm from tips and cut remaining stalks into 1cm pieces.
- Heat butter in a large frying pan over low-medium heat, add leeks, zucchini and zucchini flowers, and cook for 3 minutes or until just tender. Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cook pasta, peas and asparagus tips and stalks in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- Meanwhile, combine lemon zest and cream in a saucepan, bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes. Add lemon juice and parmesan. Season to taste.
- Drain pasta and vegetables, reserving 1 cup cooking water, and return to the frying pan. Pour over cream sauce and half reserved water, and toss gently to combine. Add more water if required. Divide pasta among bowls and serve scattered with herbs and extra parmesan.
Nutritions of Spring Tagliatelle With Lemon Cream Sauce
fatContent: 728.711 calories
saturatedFatContent: 46 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 28 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 55 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein
sodiumContent: 125 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons