Spaghetti With Squid And ChorizoBy Kate Murdoch On Nov 11, 2020
Cooking Spaghetti with squid and chorizo step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spaghetti with squid and chorizo you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Spicy Spanish sausage and squid are showcased in this gourmet pasta main.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spaghetti With Squid And Chorizo
- 2 chorizo sausages, roughly sliced
- 1 red onion, roughly sliced
- pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
- 500ml tomato passata
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup (55g) pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 400g spaghetti
- 2 squid hoods, cleaned, scored and cut into 5cm pieces (see note)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley, to serve
- Crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Spaghetti With Squid And Chorizo
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat and spray with oil spray. Add the chorizo and onion and cook for 3 minutes or until onion has softened and is golden brown. Stir through the chilli flakes, passata and tomato. Cook for 15 minutes or until mixture has reduced. Stir through olives, brown sugar and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, add oil to a large, deep frying pan and place over medium-high heat. Cook squid in batches for one minute each side or until light golden and just cooked through. Remove to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Drain the pasta and divide between serving bowls. Spoon over sauce, top with squid and scatter with parsley. Serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Spaghetti With Squid And Chorizo
fatContent: 622.834 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 86 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein
sodiumContent: 282 milligrams cholesterol