Warm Risoni Salad With Tuna And Sweet PotatoBy Jenny Fanshaw On Nov 12, 2020
Cooking Warm risoni salad with tuna and sweet potato step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm risoni salad with tuna and sweet potato you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Risoni is a riceshaped pasta which is delicious in summer salads.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Risoni Salad With Tuna And Sweet Potato
- 400g orange sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup dried risoni pasta
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- 425g can tuna in oil, drained, flaked
- 75g baby rocket
- 1/4 cup French dressing
The instruction how to make Warm Risoni Salad With Tuna And Sweet Potato
- Preheat oven to 240C/220C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place potato on prepared tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions until tender. Drain.
- Place pasta, potato, tomato, tuna and rocket in a bowl. Add dressing. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Warm Risoni Salad With Tuna And Sweet Potato
fatContent: 473.937 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 55 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein
sodiumContent: 30 milligrams cholesterol