Agnolotti With Creamy Pesto ChickenBy Kate Murdoch On Nov 11, 2020
Cooking Agnolotti with creamy pesto chicken step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Agnolotti with creamy pesto chicken you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This creamy and delicious chicken pasta dish can be on the table in under half an hour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Agnolotti With Creamy Pesto Chicken
- 600g fresh spinach and ricotta agnolotti
- 4 small single chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 450ml thickened cream (see note)
- 1/2 cup (130g) store-bought pesto
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Agnolotti With Creamy Pesto Chicken
- Heat a little olive oil in a large, deep non-stick frying pan and cook chicken for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Cook agnolotti in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions or until al dente. Drain and cover to keep warm.
- Return the frying pan to medium heat and add the cream and pesto. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes then add the pasta and gently toss to combine.
- Slice the chicken into medallions. To serve, divide pasta between bowls and top with chicken. Serve, sprinkled with basil leaves if desired.
Nutritions of Agnolotti With Creamy Pesto Chicken
fatContent: 1110.872 calories
saturatedFatContent: 66 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 35 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 62 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 67 grams protein
sodiumContent: 257 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : winter, dinner, main, italian, pan fry, pesto, meat, cream, chicken, basil, spinach, cheese, ricotta, pasta, breasts, easy, simple, everyday, quick, fast, pasta with chicken, pasta recipes with chicken, pasta and chicken, r, kid friendly, low carb,