Penne PuttanescaBy Cathie Lonnie On Nov 10, 2020
Cooking Penne puttanesca step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Penne puttanesca you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The addition of anchovies to Napoletana sauce makes this delicious sauce, perfect with pasta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Penne Puttanesca
- 375g penne rigate
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1cm pieces
- 4 whole anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1/2 quantity Napoletana pasta sauce (see related recipe), or 2 1/2 cups bought pasta sauce
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 2 tablespoons drained baby capers, rinsed, chopped
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan
- Fresh basil leaves, finely sliced, to serve
The instruction how to make Penne Puttanesca
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until just tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add zucchini. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Add anchovy fillets and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened.
- Add Napoletana sauce. Bring to the boil. Stir in olives and capers. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until heated through. Add the pasta. Gently toss to combine. Serve topped with parmesan and basil.
Nutritions of Penne Puttanesca
fatContent: 483.019 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 70 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
sodiumContent: 11 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : napoletana sauce, family friendly, simmer, sauce, capers, parmesan, chilli, fish, anchovies, zucchini, european, italian, pasta, lunch, main, dinner, olives, mains, easy, simple, traditional, quick, fast, 30 minute meals, kid friendly, low sugar, Barilla,