Spaghetti With Ricotta, Prosciutto And Rocket PestoBy Olivia Andrews On Nov 10, 2020
Cooking Spaghetti with ricotta, prosciutto and rocket pesto step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spaghetti with ricotta, prosciutto and rocket pesto you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Five tasty ingredients are combined to make this delicious and comforting pasta main.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spaghetti With Ricotta, Prosciutto And Rocket Pesto
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 350g spaghetti
- 1/3 cup (90g) good-quality rocket pesto (see note)
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2/3 cup (160g) low-fat ricotta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Spaghetti With Ricotta, Prosciutto And Rocket Pesto
- Preheat grill to high. Lay prosciutto on a baking tray and grill for 2 minutes each side or until crisp. Cool for 5 minutes on paper towel, then break into pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling water according to packet instructions. Drain.
- Stir the pesto and parsley through the pasta. Divide among bowls, top with ricotta and prosciutto pieces and serve.
Nutritions of Spaghetti With Ricotta, Prosciutto And Rocket Pesto
fatContent: 519.347 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 64 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein
sodiumContent: 38 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : kid friendly, family friendly, grill, parsley, rocket, prosciutto, ricotta, pasta, spaghetti, lunch, main, dinner, pesto, mains, easy, simple, everyday, family, kid-friendly, budget, low sugar, Barilla,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler