Fusilli, Broccoli And Pumpkin BakeBy Christine Sheppard On Nov 09, 2020
Cooking Fusilli, broccoli and pumpkin bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fusilli, broccoli and pumpkin bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Feed the masses with this hearty vegetarian pasta bake which is full of cheesy goodness.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fusilli, Broccoli And Pumpkin Bake
- 300g fusilli pasta
- 40g butter
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 cups (500ml) hot milk
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 600g ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (60g) grated parmesan
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 125g broccoli florets, steamed
- 150g chopped pumpkin, steamed
- 1 cup (105g) grated mozzarella
- 1/2 cup (30g) grated parmesan, extra
The instruction how to make Fusilli, Broccoli And Pumpkin Bake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and stir for 30 seconds. Gradually stir in half the milk until smooth. Add remaining milk and cook until thickened. Remove from heat and season. Combine half the sauce with pasta and tomato paste. In a separate bowl, combine ricotta, parmesan, egg and nutmeg. Season.
- Place half the pasta into a 10 cup ovenproof dish. Layer with half of the ricotta mixture, then vegetables and press down firmly. Pour remaining sauce over. Sprinkle with mozzarella and then layer remaining pasta and ricotta over.
- Finish with parmesan. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden.
Nutritions of Fusilli, Broccoli And Pumpkin Bake
fatContent: 568.581 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 51 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein
Tags : spring, summer, bake, boil, lunch, dinner, vegetarian main, vegetarian, italian, australian, egg, cheese, milk, flour, butter, pumpkin, broccoli, pasta, butternut, main, traditional, comfort food, special, kid friendly, low carb,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler