Zucchini, Tomato & Chilli RigatoniBy Kim Meredith On Nov 09, 2020
Cooking Zucchini, tomato & chilli rigatoni step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Zucchini, tomato & chilli rigatoni you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Chunky, grooved tubes of pasta add texture to this spicy dish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Zucchini, Tomato & Chilli Rigatoni
- 350g dried rigatoni pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 450g (about 3 medium) zucchini, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 fresh red birdseye chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 400g egg tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- 30g finely grated parmesan
The instruction how to make Zucchini, Tomato & Chilli Rigatoni
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain. Return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add the zucchini, garlic and chilli, and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until the zucchini is light golden.
- Add the tomato and lemon juice and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Add the tomato mixture, parsley and parmesan to the pasta and toss until well combined. Divide among serving bowls and serve.
Nutritions of Zucchini, Tomato & Chilli Rigatoni
fatContent: 407.734 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 65 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
sodiumContent: 7 milligrams cholesterol