Chicken, Corn And Risoni SoupBy Kirrily La Rosa On Nov 08, 2020
Cooking Chicken, corn and risoni soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken, corn and risoni soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Traditional corn and chicken soup is given a hearty tweak with the addition of pasta and silverbeet.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken, Corn And Risoni Soup
- 30g butter
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 corn cobs, kernels removed
- 1 1/2 litres Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 cup dried risoni pasta (see note)
- 1 cup shredded silverbeet leaves (see tip)
- 1/2 cup pure cream
- baby basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken, Corn And Risoni Soup
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until onion is soft. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add corn and stock to pan. Bring to boil. Add pasta. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Add silverbeet and cream to pan. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Remove from heat. Ladle soup into bowls. Sprinkle with basil leaves. Season with pepper.
Nutritions of Chicken, Corn And Risoni Soup
fatContent: 465.094 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
sodiumContent: 49 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : garlic, cream, silverbeet, pasta, corn, simmer, soup, lunch, main, dinner, chicken, soups, starter, entree, appetiser, traditional, budget, easy, simple, everyday, low kilojoule, low sugar, Massel,