Chorizo, Mushroom And Spinach PenneBy Pina Fleming, Geebung, Qld (reader recipe) On Nov 07, 2020
Cooking Chorizo, mushroom and spinach penne step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chorizo, mushroom and spinach penne you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A quick and tasty pasta dish the whole family will enjoy. Why not make it tonight?
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chorizo, Mushroom And Spinach Penne
- 350g penne rigate
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chorizo sausages, thinly sliced diagonally
- 200g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 x 400g can diced tomatoes
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Chorizo, Mushroom And Spinach Penne
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add the chorizo and cook, turning occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until brown. Add the mushroom and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until mushroom is tender. Add the tomato and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until the sauce boils and thickens slightly.
- Add the pasta to the tomato mixture and gently toss to combine. Add the spinach and gently toss until just wilted. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the pasta among serving bowls and top with shaved parmesan. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chorizo, Mushroom And Spinach Penne
fatContent: 456.251 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein
sodiumContent: 33 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : boil, pan fry, garlic, cheese, dinner, main, summer, tomato, sausages, pasta, spinach, mushroom, chorizo, sausage, italian, traditional, comfort food, easy, simple, everyday, low sodium, low kilojoule, healthy, low sugar, Barilla,