Bucatini AllamatricianaBy Cynthia Black & Liz Macri On Nov 06, 2020
Cooking Bucatini allamatriciana step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Bucatini allamatriciana you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Do as the Romans do, and enjoy this simple pasta with savoury pancetta and parmesan.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Bucatini Allamatriciana
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 100g sliced pancetta, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 800g truss tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- Pinch of sugar
- 375g dried bucatini pasta
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan
- Chopped fresh continental parsley, to serve
The instruction how to make Bucatini Allamatriciana
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add pancetta. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until golden. Add garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add tomato. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until the mixture boils. Simmer for 10 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly. Stir in sugar.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain, reserving 60ml (1/4 cup) of cooking liquid.
- Return the pasta to pan. Stir in the sauce. Gradually add just enough of the reserved cooking liquid to lightly coat the pasta. Sprinkle with parmesan and parsley.
Nutritions of Bucatini Allamatriciana
fatContent: 572.883 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 74 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein
sodiumContent: 23 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : autumn, winter, lunch, main, dinner, pan fry, spaghetti, pasta, canned tomatoes, pancetta, easy, quick, bucatini, bucatini allamatriciana, tomato, chilli, italian, taste, regional italian, recipe, meat, budget, kid friendly, low sugar,
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe