Spaghetti With Mussels And TomatoBy Annette Forrest On Nov 07, 2020
Cooking Spaghetti with mussels and tomato step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spaghetti with mussels and tomato you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
It sounds fancy but this quick and easy seafood pasta is a snap to get on the table.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spaghetti With Mussels And Tomato
- 400g spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, peeled, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 600ml bottle Prepared Italian Pasta Sauce (La Gina brand)
- 80mls (1/3 cup) water
- 3/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves, loosely packed
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 750g fresh mussels, scrubbed, debearded
The instruction how to make Spaghetti With Mussels And Tomato
- Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet directions, until al dente. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile: heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in the Italian sauce, water and basil and season with salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high, stir in the mussels, cover and cook, stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes or until the mussels open. (See microwave tip). Discard any unopened mussels.
- Place the cooked spaghetti onto serving plates, spoon over the mussels and tomato sauce and serve immediately
Nutritions of Spaghetti With Mussels And Tomato
fatContent: 652.948 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 110 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 38 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein
sodiumContent: 12 milligrams cholesterol