Cheesy Bacon And Pea MacaroniBy Kim Coverdale On Nov 06, 2020
Cooking Cheesy bacon and pea macaroni step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cheesy bacon and pea macaroni you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Give frozen peas a chance in this magnificent cheesy pasta side!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cheesy Bacon And Pea Macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups dried macaroni pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 rashers middle bacon, trimmed, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups pure cream
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 1/4 cups grated tasty cheese
The instruction how to make Cheesy Bacon And Pea Macaroni
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook bacon, stirring, for 3 minutes or until starting to brown. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in cream and mustard. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat. Stir in peas, macaroni and onion. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into an 8 cup-capacity ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden and cheese melted. Serve.
Nutritions of Cheesy Bacon And Pea Macaroni
fatContent: 962.453 calories
saturatedFatContent: 67 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 41 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 55 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein
sodiumContent: 181 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : family friendly, budget friendly, autumn, winter, bake, easy, main, lunch, dinner, mustard, cream, pasta, peas, meat, bacon, cheese, family, side, sides, side dish, cheese and mac, low carb, low sugar,
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons