Ham, Mushroom And Spinach FarfalleBy Chrissy Freer On Nov 05, 2020
Cooking Ham, mushroom and spinach farfalle step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ham, mushroom and spinach farfalle you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Pour yourself a glass of wine, then add a splash of it to this light creamy pasta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ham, Mushroom And Spinach Farfalle
- 350g Barilla dried farfalle pasta
- Olive oil spray
- 300g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 150g light shaved ham, thinly sliced
- 4 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 80ml (1/3 cup) white wine
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Philadelphia Light Cream for Cooking
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- 100g baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Ham, Mushroom And Spinach Farfalle
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook the mushroom, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden. Add the ham, shallot and garlic, and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the wine and simmer until almost evaporated. Reduce heat to medium. Add the cream and simmer for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Add the sauce, parsley and spinach to the pasta. Toss until well combined and the spinach just wilts. Season with pepper. Divide among serving dishes.
Nutritions of Ham, Mushroom And Spinach Farfalle
fatContent: 415.86 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein
Tags : pan fry, boil, dinner, main, summer, spinach, white wine, garlic, shallot, meat, ham, mushroom, pasta, family, easy, quick low fat, weeknight, mains, kid friendly, high carb, low kilojoule, low fat,