Lamb With Pea, Mint & Ricotta RisoniBy Chrissy Freer On Nov 05, 2020
Cooking Lamb with pea, mint & ricotta risoni step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lamb with pea, mint & ricotta risoni you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Lemon adds a burst of summer freshness to lean meat, pasta and bright greens.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lamb With Pea, Mint & Ricotta Risoni
- 200g (1 cup) dried risoni pasta
- 200g sugar snap peas
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas
- Olive oil spray
- 2 (about 200g each) lamb eye of loin (backstraps)
- 75g baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 160g (2/3 cup) reduced-fat ricotta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Lamb With Pea, Mint & Ricotta Risoni
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Cook the risoni in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions. Add the sugar snap peas and frozen peas in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Rinse under cold running water. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over high heat. Spray with oil. Cook the lamb for 2 minutes each side or until browned. Transfer to a baking tray. Bake for 6 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Cover loosely with foil and set aside for 3 minutes to rest. Thinly slice the lamb across the grain.
- While the lamb is resting, combine the risoni mixture, spinach, mint, lemon juice, olive oil and lemon rind in a large bowl. Season with pepper. Toss to combine.
- Divide risoni mixture and lamb among serving dishes. Top with the ricotta.
Nutritions of Lamb With Pea, Mint & Ricotta Risoni
fatContent: 432.112 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 43 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein
sodiumContent: 84 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : bake, pan fry, summer, dinner, main, ricotta, lemon, lemon juice, meat, lamb, peas, spinach, pasta, mains, easy, simple, traditional, comfort food, family, high protein, low carb, low sodium, low kilojoule, lower gi, healthy, low sugar,