Tortellini MinestroneBy Tracy Rutherford On Nov 05, 2020
Cooking Tortellini minestrone step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tortellini minestrone you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Keep this delicious pasta on hand in the freezer for a superfast veal meal deal!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tortellini Minestrone
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled, diced
- 2 celery stalks, trimmed, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, trimmed, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 5 cups Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 400g can borlotti beans, drained, rinsed
- 625g packet fresh veal tortellini pasta
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Tortellini Minestrone
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion, carrot, celery and zucchini. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until onion has softened. Stir in garlic. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add tomato and stock. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add beans. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Divide between bowls. Ladle over vegetable mixture. Serve sprinkled with parsley and parmesan.
Nutritions of Tortellini Minestrone
fatContent: 429.244 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 20 grams protein
sodiumContent: 30 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : budget friendly, simmer, beans, canned tomatoes, autumn, winter, pasta, soup, dinner, main, tortellini, pasta recipe, italian recipe, tomatoes, main meal, easy dinner, kid friendly, low kilojoule, lower gi, high fibre, low sugar,
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone