Pasta Shells With Salsa CrudaBy Not available On Nov 04, 2020
Cooking Pasta shells with salsa cruda step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pasta shells with salsa cruda you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Another quick and easy meal idea from Curtis Stone, these gorgeous pasta shells with salsa cruda can be on the table in just minutes!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pasta Shells With Salsa Cruda
- 300g Coles Brand large pasta shells
- 500g ripe field tomatoes, cut into 2.5cm dice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Coles Brand Italian white wine vinegar
- 1 jalapeno chilli, seeded, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Fine sea salt
- 100g Danish feta, from the deli, coarsely crumbled
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 bunch fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1/5 bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped
The instruction how to make Pasta Shells With Salsa Cruda
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes or until tender but still firm to the bite.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, oil, vinegar, chilli and garlic in large bowl. Season with salt.
- Drain pasta and return the pasta to the hot pot. Gently fold in the tomato mixture and season to taste with salt. Fold in the feta, spring onions, basil and parsley. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Pasta Shells With Salsa Cruda
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone