Rocket Pesto Pasta SaladBy Kim Coverdale On Nov 05, 2020
Cooking Rocket pesto pasta salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Rocket pesto pasta salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Leftovers from this dish make a great work lunch for the next day.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Rocket Pesto Pasta Salad
- 375g dried spiral pasta
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup pistachio kernels, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 180g tub baby bocconcini, drained, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
The instruction how to make Rocket Pesto Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, using a small food processor, process rocket, basil, pistachios, garlic, parmesan and lemon juice until finely chopped. While motor is running, gradually add oil until smooth and combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place pasta, tomato, onion, bocconcini and olives in a large bowl. Add pesto. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Rocket Pesto Pasta Salad
fatContent: 442.15 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14.06 grams protein
sodiumContent: 11 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : family friendly, simmer, parmesan, healthy, vegetarian, olives, bocconcini, cherry tomatoes, basil, pistachio, rocket, salad, pasta, pasta salad, sides, side dish, high fibre, low sodium, spring,