Mince Pasta BakeBy Member recipe On Nov 05, 2020
Cooking Mince pasta bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mince pasta bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mince Pasta Bake
- 500g spiral pasta
- 500g beef mince
- 5 rashers bacon, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 zucchinis, grated
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon minced chilli
- 2 teaspoons Massel chicken style stock powder
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup grated cheese
The instruction how to make Mince Pasta Bake
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Cook pasta according to packet directions.
- Meanwhile, in a pot, brown mince, bacon and onion. Add carrots, zucchini, garlic, chilli, stock powder, soup, tomato paste and 1/2 cup water. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain pasta and pour into large oven dish. Pour mince mix over the top and stir through. Sprinkle grated cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese melts, about 10-20 minutes.
Nutritions of Mince Pasta Bake