Broccoli Rabe Pasta SaladBy Gemma Purcell On Nov 03, 2020
Cooking Broccoli rabe pasta salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Broccoli rabe pasta salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Although its name is similar, broccoli rabe is actually a part of the turnip family and not the broccoli one. Discover its slightly bitter flavour in this healthy salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Broccoli Rabe Pasta Salad
- 500g San Remo small bowtie pasta
- 100g Great Lakes sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, finely shredded
- 4 shallots, trimmed, sliced
- 100g pine nuts, toasted
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons Bertolli extra light olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Praise Italian dressing
The instruction how to make Broccoli Rabe Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Rinse under cold water. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, cut the sun-dried tomatoes into thin strips. Place the broccoli rabe in a large bowl. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, shallots, pine nuts and oregano.
- Stir the olive oil through the pasta. Add the broccoli rabe mixture to the pasta and toss until well combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Add the dressing and toss to coat just before serving.
Nutritions of Broccoli Rabe Pasta Salad
fatContent: 734.208 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 105 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons