Chicken, Tapenade And Artichoke PastaBy Alison Roberts On Nov 03, 2020
Cooking Chicken, tapenade and artichoke pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken, tapenade and artichoke pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Try this addictive combination of chicken and artichokes in your next pasta dinner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken, Tapenade And Artichoke Pasta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium red onions, halved, thinly sliced
- 125g (3/4 cup) sun-dried tomatoes, halved lengthways (quartered if large)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 (about 380g) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, cut into thin wedges
- 60g (1/4 cup) olive tapenade (see notes)
- 4 (about 180g each) chicken breast fillets
- 500g fresh fettuccine
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh continental parsley leaves
- 2-3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken, Tapenade And Artichoke Pasta
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, uncovered, stirring often, for 8 minutes or until soft. Add the sun-dried tomato and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the artichoke and toss until heated through. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Cover to keep warm and set aside. Wipe the pan clean with paper towel.
- Spread the tapenade evenly over each side of the chicken breasts. Heat the remaining oil in the frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and reduce heat to medium. Cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside for 3-4 minutes to rest. Thinly slice the chicken across the grain.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook for 2-3 minutes or until just tender. Drain and return to the pan.
- Add the onion mixture, chicken and parsley to the pasta. Toss gently until well combined and heated through. Taste and season with lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Divide among serving bowls and top with parmesan. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chicken, Tapenade And Artichoke Pasta
Tags : parmesan, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, sun dried tomato, olive oil, onion, meat, chicken, artichoke, family friendly, main, dinner, autumn, winter, pasta, breasts, artichokes, italian, easy, simple, everyday, quick, fast, kid friendly,