Spicy Garlic Prawn PastaBy Not available On Nov 02, 2020
Cooking Spicy garlic prawn pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spicy garlic prawn pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Turn up the heat with this spicy prawn pasta dish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spicy Garlic Prawn Pasta
- 375g packet spaghetti or angel hair pasta
- 500g green prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lemon, finely zested and juiced
- 1 chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 375ml can light and creamy evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Spicy Garlic Prawn Pasta
- Cook spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling water, for 10-12 mins, following packet directions. Drain well and return to pan. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place prawns in a bowl with oil, half the garlic, all the lemon zest and chilli. Toss to coat.
- Heat a large frying pan on high. Cook prawns for 2-3 mins until changed in colour and just cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Sautu00e9 onion with remaining garlic in same pan on high for 2-3 mins, until onion is tender.
- Stir wine into pan and simmer for 2-3 mins until reduced by half.
- In a small jug, blend cornflour with a little of the milk until a smooth paste forms.
- Stir remaining milk into frying pan. Heat gently, stirring. Remove from heat. Blend in cornflour mixture. Return to heat and cook, stirring, until mixture boils and thickens. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 mins.
- Blend in reserved lemon juice and season to taste. Return prawns to sauce. Simmer gently for 1-2 mins until heated through.
- Toss sauce through pasta with half the parsley. Top with remaining parsley and serve with lemon wedges and bread.
Nutritions of Spicy Garlic Prawn Pasta
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone