Pasta With Pepper SteakBy Valli Little On Nov 03, 2020
Cooking Pasta with pepper steak step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pasta with pepper steak you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Combine two classic favourites pepper steak and pasta into one forktwiddling taste sensation.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pasta With Pepper Steak
- 400g tagliatelle
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 50g unsalted butter
- 450g beef rump steak, trimmed
- 1/2 onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorns in brine
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 200g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 200ml dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Massel beef stock
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Salt, to season
The instruction how to make Pasta With Pepper Steak
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions, then drain.
- Toss with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Heat butter and remaining oil in a large frypan over very high heat, add steak and cook for 1-2 minutes each side, remove and set aside. Reduce heat to medium, add onion, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes until soft. Add the drained peppercorns, garlic, mushrooms and wine, and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add mustard, Worcestershire sauce, stock and cream, season well, then allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Slice the steak thinly and add to the pan with the pasta and parsley, then toss gently to combine.
Nutritions of Pasta With Pepper Steak
fatContent: 925.647 calories
saturatedFatContent: 49 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 20 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 76 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 38 grams protein