Tomato And Mussels PastaBy Not available On Nov 02, 2020
Cooking Tomato and mussels pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tomato and mussels pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Mix this tomato and mussel mix in with your favorite pasta for an instant taste of Italy.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tomato And Mussels Pasta
- 500g pasta (of your choice)
- 1 cup tomato passata
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 375g tub mussel meat, drained
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Tomato And Mussels Pasta
- Cook 500g pasta of choice in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, combine 1 cup tomato passata, 2 chopped tomatoes, 2 crushed garlic cloves and 1 chopped red chilli in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high (100%) power for 2 mins, stirring once.
- Drain pasta well and return to pan. Toss tomato mixture, drained 375g tub mussel meat and 1/4 cup chopped parsley through the hot pasta, tossing well. Season to taste.
- Serve topped with basil leaves and accompany with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Tomato And Mussels Pasta
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler