Chargrilled Mediterranean Vegetable PastaBy Claire Brookman On Nov 01, 2020
Cooking Chargrilled Mediterranean vegetable pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chargrilled Mediterranean vegetable pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Save time tonight, by buying the marinated and chargrilled ingredients for this pasta on the way home.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chargrilled Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta
- 375g dried large spiral pasta
- 410g can crushed tomatoes
- 100g chargrilled capsicum, chopped
- 150g chargrilled eggplant, chopped
- 150g marinated artichokes, cut into wedges
- 80g semi-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 80g fetta-stuffed green olives, halved lengthways
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- Shredded fresh basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chargrilled Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta
- Cook pasta following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, place crushed tomatoes in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Add capsicum, eggplant, artichoke and semi-dried tomato. Cook for 1 minute.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Return to saucepan. Add vegetable mixture to pasta. Add olives and reserved cooking water. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until sauce thickens slightly and coats the pasta. Dollop with pesto. Sprinkle with basil leaves. Serve.
Nutritions of Chargrilled Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta
fatContent: 552.09 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 78.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 17 grams protein
sodiumContent: 4 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler