Pasta And Prosciutto BakeBy Alison Adams On Nov 01, 2020
Cooking Pasta and prosciutto bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pasta and prosciutto bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Dinners all wrapped up with this cheesy gourmet pasta bake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pasta And Prosciutto Bake
- 1 leek, trimmed, sliced
- 2 1/4 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs, shredded (such as basil, parsley or chives), plus extra, to serve
- 20g butter
- 10 slices prosciutto or bacon
- 5 eggs, lightly whisked
- 125ml (1/2 cup) cream
- 80g (1 cup) cheddar cheese, grated
- 25g (1/3 cup) parmesan, finely grated
- 180g small shell pasta
The instruction how to make Pasta And Prosciutto Bake
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line an 11 x 21cm (base measurement) loaf pan with baking paper.
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the leek and mushroom, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Transfer to a bowl. Cool slightly.
- Line the prepared pan with the prosciutto, slightly overlapping to cover and allowing the sides to overhang.
- Add the mushroom mixture, egg, cream, cheeses and herbs to the pasta. Season, then stir well to combine. Spoon into pan, pressing down well. Fold the overhanging prosciutto over the pasta. Bake for 40 minutes or until set. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly before serving. Sprinkle with the extra herbs.
Nutritions of Pasta And Prosciutto Bake
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons